|Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2023
- Application Start : 09-05-2023
- Last Date Apply Online : 08-06-2023
- Last Date Fee Payment : 10-06-2023
- Pay Fee Offline Last Date : 11-06-2023
- Correction Date : 14-15 June 2023
- Admit Card : Available Soon
- Tire I Exam Date : August 2023
Admit Card Fee
- No Fee For Any Candidate For Download Admit Card 2023
|Vacancy Details Total Post : 1600
|SSC CHSL Admit Card 2023
||LDC / JSA
- Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam From A Recognized Board.
- Age : 18-27 Years. (As on 01.08.2023)
- Extra Age As Per Rules.
|Postal / SA
|Date Entry Operator
How to Download Admit Card / Status
- The link to download the Admit card will be found at the bottom of this page
- Click on the link in front of the region from which you have filled the form.
- After that a page will open where you will have to fill some details.
- After that click on Submit, your Admit Card will be downloaded.
- If the link of the region does not open due to too many users, then check after some time.
- Your Exam Date will be Show in Admit Card.
- Read the instructions given on the Admit Card carefully once.
- Comment on Telegram to solve any problem.
- SSC CHSL Admit Card 2023
- SSC CHSL Application Status 2023 Also Relased By SSC.
How to Download Admit Card / Status (Hindi)
- आप जिस Region से फॉर्म भर है उसके सामने वाली लिंक पर Click करे|
- उसके बाद एक पेज खुल के आएगा जहा पर आपको कुछ Details भरनी पड़ेगी|
- उसके बाद Submit पर Click करे आपका Admit Card Download हो जायेगा |
- बहुत ज्यादा Users की वजह Region की Link अगर न खुलें तो कुछ समय बाद Check करें|
- Admit Card आपका Exam Date Show होगा|
- Admit Card पे दिए गए Instruction को एक बार ध्यान पूर्वक जरुर पड़ें|
- किसी भी समस्या के समाधान के लिए टेलीग्राम पर Comment करें|
- SSC CHSL Admit Card 2023
- SSC CHSL Application Status 2023 रीजन वाइज़ आना शुरू हो चुका है चेक करें |
|Download Tier II Check Status / Admit Card (CR Region)
|Download Tier II Check Status / Admit Card (Other Region)
||NR | NWR | ER | SR | MPR | SR | KKR | NER
|Download Tier I Result
||List I | List II | List III
|Download Tier I Result Cutoff
|Join Telegram Channel
|Join WhatsApp Channel
- In addition to the Admission Certificate, it is mandatory to carry two passport size recent color photographs, original valid Photo-ID proof having the date of birth printed on the Admission Certificate, such as:
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
- Voter’s ID Card,
- Driving License,
- PAN Card,
- ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
- Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU),
- Ex-Serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence,
- Any other photo bearing ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the date of birth printed on it then the candidate must carry an additional original document (e.g. Matriculation Certificate, Marks Sheet issued only by CBSE/ ICSE/ State Boards; Birth Certificate, Category Certificate) as proof of his date of birth. In case of mismatch in the date of birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and photo ID/ Certificate brought in support of date of birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Any other document mentioned in the Admission Certificate shall also be carried by the candidates while appearing in the Examination.
- Applications with blurred photograph and/or signature will be rejected.