India Post GDS Delhi Recruitment 2021
January 29, 2021 | by admin
India Post Are Invited to Online Form for the Recruitment Gramin Dak Sewak Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Delhi Dak Vibhag GDS Jobs Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online on SARKARIRESULT.COM.
- Application Begin : 27/01/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 26/02/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 26/02/2021
- Merit List / Result : Notified Soon
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through India Post E Challan Submit at Nearest Head Post Office / GPO
Age Limit as on 27/01/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Vacancy Details Total : 233 Post
India Post GDS Eligibility
- Class 10 High School with Mathematics and English as a Subject.
- More Details Read the Notification.
How to Fill Form
- India Post GDS Delhi Are Released Gramin Dak Sewak Circle III Recruitment 2021. Candidate Can Apply Between 27/01/2021 to 26/02/2021
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Delhi India Post GDS Jobs Recruitment 2021.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Instructions for online application:
- Stage 1. Initially, the candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain a unique registration number.
- Stage 2. The candidate belonging to UR/OBC/EWS Male/Trans-man need to make the fee payment. In Case of online payment, if no confirmation is received after the deduction of amount from candidate’s bank account, candidates can await up to 72 Hours for settlement. Offline payments can be made at any Head India Post GDS Office.
- Stage 3. After submitting the application fee, the candidate will be able to apply online, they have to first fill up the application form carefully with their personal details, then need to upload the documents. Candidates need to take a Preview and take a print out of the application. Completion of these three steps will only be treated as submission of application.